Tuesday, October 07, 2008

holy $%&*

teaching can be so crazy...one class can be absolutely wonderful, the next class can be horrific. I swear it has to do with the moon. I am doing everything in my power to make my music classes educational and fun at the same time, but there are some kids that are continuing to act out. It is not fair to the kids that are behaving exactly as they should that I need to stop and address the class the entire time. There are other things that I got used to having in my old classroom that are not here in this new classroom...that makes it difficult. I am trying to stay positive, but I just spent the whole day, with the exception of two classes being bombasted with students being disrespectful and making the entire class unpleasant for all. I feel like a failure.

No comments: