11. an aching body that serves me well and heals continually.
12. pollen and ragweed and floral blooms that give life and fragrance and luster after a dull winter.
13. Zyrtec. Need I say more? (what a wonderful drug)
14. students that rejoice and thrill at music games, and learn to work together as musicians
15. a healthy, happy boy-child with curly thick dark hair that feels deeply and loves his mama and dada and the outdoors and machinery, so much so that he sobs when he cannot have the things he loves.
16. that God has given us emotions to live and feel and empathize and learn.
17. healthy drinking water when I have been speaking all day
18. a chance with a new (to me) opera company tonight to participate in preparing for a production of one of Mozart's famous operas
19. family to love and be loved by.
20. slightly cool breezes and sunny weather to remind us that winter is through