21. snappy school-children who think grownup but are young
22. challenging music that creates dyslexic chords
23. honest analysis of my baby
24. help around the corner
25. the dirt and dust and grime in every spot of this apartment, for all who care to find it
26. my emotional mess of a self
28. humidity and rain
29. a child who sleeps unawares of change
30. lessons learned in how to trust in You.
Lord, may I trust and cling ever harder to You as more of my worldly security is stripped away, leaving the soul exposed and walls torn down. That's what I want, but I forget how cold it can be to be so naked in front of so many. You know all, see all, and ARE all. Hold our family during this time of trusting. Give us clarity and true thoughts and wise decisions. Keep us together and help me love, when all I want to do is run. Thank you for this day. Amen.