41. the book "You are Mine" by Max Lucado. I cannot read this book to Jeremiah without crying. How often I forget His love for me.
42. bright bright bright sunny days!
43. friends to celebrate America and eat strawberries and blueberries on cake
44. fans to spin the air and cool the passions
45. a little one who doesn't quite know what is best sometimes, but knows how to cling to those he trusts. I could learn from that.
47. the beautiful music on A Holy Experience. Go listen and be soul-refreshed.
48. A husband who sweeps and cooks and comforts the child and me when we have no want for each other in our swells of emotion
49. knowledge of others who have gone before me
50. that God created music, and it is good. What a gift.
The Lord bless you and keep you
The Lord make his face to shine upon you
to shine upon you and be gracious unto you