Friday, November 19, 2010

production!!

So far today, I have:

- grocery shopped for the last week and a half of November, which included buying a 12 lb. turkey for $6!!
- made homemade laundry detergent for the first time...we'll see how that works
- made homemade chicken stock
- swept and mopped the floors
- fed my son and I a great lunch

Today, I still hope to accomplish:

- painting the second coat of the music room
- vacuuming the entire downstairs
- cleaning off all surfaces with clorox wipes since my son refuses to stop being sick...so the rest of us are in constant exposure to his snot
- changing my phone back to the original device
- lining all upstairs rooms' drawers and organizing (finally) our winter clothing and putting away summer stuff
- a nap? (at least 20 minutes...please oh please)

hmmm...too much? maybe some nice jazz playing through all of this will inspire me to think it's somewhat enjoyable.

No comments: