Sunday, May 08, 2011

it's just about time...

(a fun fill-in-the-blank game.)

...to make dinner. Yet am I? Not on your life. It's mother's day! Yet, I am not certain how dinner will appear...probably in the form of leftovers.

...to switch jobs again. Yes, I have been "officially" laid off. I know that the school district I'm in will hire me back if they can/if the budget allows/if God intends...but, nevertheless, I am looking for something part-time and musically-oriented.

...to have this baby. I have had a crick in my neck for about 3 days that won't go away because I can't stretch and I can't exercise and I can't move well at all and I am SO done with taking tylenol ALL the TIME. I am also the teeniest bit grumpy, not that anyone can tell. ;) har har.

...to go to a beach and soak up some nice weather. After the baby, of course. Probably WAY after the baby. But, still. It's that time of year. Hopefully this baby will like to be outside, because I crave it, and New England only allows us nice weather for what seems like 2 months out of the year.

what would you fill in the blank with?

1 comment:

sarah marie said...

good luck with that baby! I saw Jon at gordon orchestra stuff recently and I perhaps he did relay to you my best wishes, but in case he didn't, here's me wishing you all the best again. very exciting that the baby's boy-ness or girl-ness is going to be a surprise. :)