Wednesday, May 30, 2012

it's the little things

Accomplishments for the day:

- got up (well, after Jon made me.  He's been so nice lately doing morning duty with the kids)

- got dressed

- made "hearty protein bread" (AND it's edible!)

-  swept and picked up the downstairs

- made lunch

- made dinner ahead of time

- made a certain ornery 1 year old take a nap.  He was not happy.  But will be when he wakes up!

- found a pair of "character shoes" that will hopefully be approved for tonight's rehearsal

- danced a silly jig for my 4 year old.

- watched 2 episodes of "Fresh Beat Band"

- painted 4 frames black for my upstairs gallery wall

- brushed my hair (this really was after everything else...ahem.)

- pushed two little boys in the swing for 1/2 hour.  (this counts as exercise, right? 'Cuz my arms hurt)

And by the end of the day, I will have:

- driven 80 minutes both ways to rehearsal

- sang/acted/danced in costume with orchestra for Carmen :)

- not fallen asleep in the car (usually means eating lots on the way home and calling my mother)



Not much.  But good things!


No comments: