Friday, September 13, 2013

Thoughts of the day

I am 34 weeks pregnant this weekend.

Nesting instinct, that blessed creature, has finally kicked in.

The insides of the house are getting moved around...again.

My second son might not live to see the beginning of next week if he keeps up what he's been keeping up.

My older son is sensitive and I regret yelling through the house this afternoon.

I am selling furniture left and right.

Our bills are piling up more than I can stand to ponder at the moment.

But, did you know, ignoring them doesn't make them go away?

My new little niece was born about 6 weeks ago. She is sooooo small.

People keep telling me I don't look big enough to be 34 weeks.

Am I going to have a "small" baby too?

What does one do with a baby that is not 9 pounds when born?

I am upstairs letting Jon deal with the children.

I hear laughter and splashing from the tub.

Then hysterical crying.

It is my second son.

Of course.

(This has been for about 4 days.)

He needs a nap.

For about 5 days.

And prayer that he will live to see his sister.

Have a good night, all!







1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is perhaps one of my favorite posts. Weird how the spontaneous stream-of-consciousness ones really get me :)